NIGRO LAW FIRM, LLC has experience in handling Car Accident cases in Missouri and Kansas. If you or someone you know has been affected by a Car Accident, you need us.
Our attorneys have successfully represented clients injured in traffic accidents. Our lawyers have the legal expertise and commitment to handle each clients’ case to a successful conclusion. Most importantly, our firm’s record of success provides the financial resources needed to represent our clients’ interests through costly litigation, if necessary.
Motor vehicle accidents can cause extreme physical injuries and trauma, as well as financial devastation to victims of reckless and negligent drivers who do not follow safety rules. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also commonly suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member. Accidents resulting in debilitating injury can have severe consequences to a family's finances, which can cause loss of jobs, homes, cars, and other assets. All this can be avoided by hiring an auto accident firm to protect you. NIGRO LAW FIRM, LLC is such a firm. Our lawyers work hard to ensure that you get your accident injury claim resolved quickly.
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver's license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
NIGRO LAW FIRM, LLC lawyers are experienced in handling car accident cases and will ensure you get your accident injury claim handled by an experienced attorney. Contact us at 816-753-4830.